Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maybe I will actually finish this now

First I need to apologize to those of you who were waiting with eager anticipation to read about the rest of my trip.  I had it in my mind that when I got back I would have a couple days to just hang out and relax and finish this thing up, but that wasn't the case at all.  From about 2 minutes after I touched down in Seattle I was immediately immersed in running cross country and catching up with the guys and unwinding a little bit from the trip, then all of a sudden it was the start of school and I hadn't even unpacked half my stuff that my housemates had moved over to our new house from me.  And once school started it was hard enough to get me to write a legitimate paper I was getting graded on, let alone ramble about my summer.  Still, I'm eager to finish it up, particularly to talk some about my conclusions of the trip and what I've taken away from it.  I'm shooting for finishing all this up by the end of December, because let's be honest once school starts in January we might be looking at next summer before I get back to this again.  I've also put a bunch of pictures up on facebook so go check those out if you want.  Even since I haven't been writing I've had some great conversations with people about the trip, and I'm still really eager to talk with anybody who wants to hear about it, and actually have a couple of free weeks, so get a hold of me if you want to talk about it more.  Hopefully more to come here very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment